Five Green Peas - Rhyme and Activities
Young children delight in the peas that go pop in this popular rhyme! Perfect for exploring phonics (letter p) and musical elements.
This pack includes activities and ideas to use with the rhyme for both the general classroom and the music classroom. Also works well with early childhood music classes, speech and language sessions, and parent / child classes.
- MP3 recording
- reproducible lyrics sheet
- poster with lyrics (US letter paper size)
- activities and ideas to use with the song
- FOR GENERAL CLASSROOMS: Four worksheets including phonics (letter 'p'), counting to five, size order.
- FOR MUSIC CLASSROOMS: Printable game resources for creating rhythms using stick notation - ta, ti-ti, sa.
© Beat Boppers
Tags: Fingerplay, rhyme, phonics, group games, early childhood music, Kodaly based music program, parachute games.