Bee Bee Bumblebee Song and Kodaly Pitch Charts | Name Game
Music Education Pack. Name Game.
Bee, bee, bumble bee
Can you sing your name to me?
While this song is short and simple, it holds a vast array of learning opportunities for young children. The singing game encourages individual singing and pitch-matching. The downloadable pack includes a set of picture-melody flashcards which introduce young children to the concept of high and low sounds being represented on a two line staff. Ideas for using the flashcards included. An excellent resource for developing children’s vocal and musicianship skills.
This download also contains a bonus teaching outline: Buzzing Bee Activities – a collection of ideas for developing vocal and musicianship skills.
• sheet music (melody)
• set of 14 picture-melody flashcards (so/mi on two lines) in PDF format (2 versions: color / black & white)
• 2 flashcards with traditional notation for the song
• activity ideas and teaching outlines
• printable puppet / bee pointer to use with the song
• audio demo of the melody line
• BONUS: free teaching outline: Buzzing Bee Activities